segunda-feira, 15 de junho de 2009

While I sit in here, a sentimental face staresAnd a voice says hi, soSo what you gotta what you gotta disdain.C'mon let's get highC'mon look so, you got next oh,Walk 25 miles ohWell I'm boredI'm bored.C'mon let's get high.C'mon let's get high.C'mon let's get high.High.Well I found a new wayI found a new way.C'mon doll and use me;I don't need your sympathy.Lalalalala, UlyssesI'll find a new wayI'll find a new way, baby.My Ulysses, my UlyssesNo, bet you are now, boy.So sinister, so sinister,Last night was wild.What's a matter there, feeling kinda anxious?That heart that grew cold.Yeah everyone, everybody knows it.Yeah everyone, everybody know it.Everybody knows I...Lalalalala UlyssesI'll find a new way.I'll find a new way, baby.Lalalalala UlyssesI'll find a new way.Well I'll find a new way, baby.Oh... Oh, then suddenly you knowYou're never going homeYou're never (6x)You're never going home.Not Ulysses, baby.No, lalalala oohooYou're not Ulysses, oohooLalalala, oohoo...

Um comentário:

Pedro "Loner" Schor disse...

Cuidado pro gato não comer seu post